MAC, urban decay, and smashbox giveaway:
- MAC mineralize blush in solar ray (from heavenly creature collection - $23.50)
- MAC powerpoint eyeliner in engraved ($15)
- 2 MAC eye shadows in silver ring and parfait amour ($15 each)
- MAC lipstick - viva glam nicki ($14.50)
- Urban Decay naked palette ($50)
- Smashbox photo finish oil free foundation primer ($17)
*all brand new items in packaging, the only reason any of them have been removed from their original packaging is to be photographed*
- must reblog to enter (likes do not count)
- i really don’t give a fuck if you’re following me or not, this is out of my own generosity, not to increase my number of followers - that’s lame .
- you may reblog more than once, but it does not increase your chances of winning .
- do not message me asking to be chosen, i will ignore your ratchet ass . however, feel free to ask any questions you may have .
all shipping cost will be paid for by yours truly (love me~) . a winner will be chosen randomly at the end of this month (july 31st, 2012), and informed via their ask box .
good luck, xo ;*
1000 followers giveaway!
AAAahhhh is this real life?! I reacheed 1000 followers before I went away at the weekend so, as promised, here is the giveaway to say thank you to you all.
Here’s what you could win:
- OPI ‘Suzy Says Feng Shui’
- Models Own ‘25 Carat Gold’
- 17 Magnetized ‘Green’
- 17 Magnetized ‘Grey
- Save The Nail ‘Wet look top coat’
- Barry M ‘Croc effect top coat’
- Gabrini ‘multi glitter 365’
- Gabrini ‘multi glitter pink 320’
- 2 pots of micro beads for caviar manicures (blue and pink)
- Various fimo slices
The rules are very simple:
- You have to be following me (I will check!)
- You have to reblog this post (only once, don’t spam your poor followers!)
- You can also ‘like’ the post for an extra entry
- It has to be a proper Tumblr account, not just one used to reblog competitions (again, I will check!)
I will announce a winner on Sunday the 5th of August.
Just some really easy nail art for the week end :)
Colors I used:
essence: nail art base and top coat
Manhattan Rocktopia #5 (lighter one) and #6 (darker one)
Manhattan Pro Mat Top Coat - I used this on the lighter color, I don’t know if you can see it on the pic.
Next thing to do will either be Avengers nails or Ombré nails, this depends on the time I have.
Have a nice weekend!
oh wooow. i actually did my right hand…^^
as you can see, it’s not nearly as precise as the left one and it was sooooooooooo fucking hard to do it. but i’m quite proud of luigi. and drawing thin black lines with my left hand is almost impossible…
if you have any questions on how i did it, just ask.